We understand that when it comes to DEI, every situation is different. Our training tailor our developed methods to best foster your desired learning outcomes. This allows us to adapt to any sector, group or set of requirements.
This workshop is designed around the concept of awareness. Through reflection forward modules, participants are encouraged to increase their perception of a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. This allows recognition and management of behaviours to work with management in a mission to create positive actions and company culture. This ultimately manifests in a self created plan of action to help apply the learned strategies outlined in this course.
- Understand the meaning, benefits, and challenges of DEI
- Recognise why DEI is important in their sector
- Know how to integrate DEI into the work they do
- Identify actionable steps to foster DEI in their work and sector
- Create an action plan to apply strategies learned
Aimed to assist in an organisation’s ability to tackle racism, this course empowers participants with methods and strategies to keep the workplace inclusive. This allows for subtle patterns to be identified and corrected through shared language and a clearer understanding of the negative impact of inequality. With the adoption of antiracist methodology and rhetoric your organisation is better equipped to create a more inclusive environment.
- Understand the complexity and intersectionality of race, gender, class, ability and other identities and their accompanying power or lack of power.
- Understand the construction of race & institutional racism within the workplace
- Understand the different dimensions of racism and how they can act together toreinforce inequalities.
- Recognise how white supremacy culture operates and manifests in workplacepractice, policies and procedures.
- Know how to apply an anti-racism framework to your work.
This workshop teaches everyday techniques participants can use to make their workplace more inclusive. This workshop teaches people how to recognize whenthey have power and influence—when they can best act as an ally—and how totake effective action to make their workplace better. Participants learn ally skills bypracticing them in discussion groups and set a specific goal for their future ally work.
- Understand the concept of allyship in the workplace
- Recognise how allyship ties into diversity and inclusion at work
- Identify own power, privilege, and influence
- Learn strategies on how to become an effective ally