Competitive organisations seek to leverage diversity and build high performing, innovative teams but one barrier that can get in the way is unconscious bias.
The workshop explores unconscious bias in the workplace and the actions participants can take to lessen its impact in the workplace. Understanding how to handle unconscious bias is a critical leadership skill for today’s professionals. And when we talk about leadership, we don’t just mean the people at the top of an organization or the people with management responsibilities. We mean that everyone can develop great leadership skills and play a role in creating an inclusive culture.
In this course, participants will:
• Understand what unconscious bias is and what it looks like in the workplace.
• Learn to identify unconscious bias and to develop positive habits that help mitigate its impact in your workplace.
• Understand how bias leads to prejudice, and stereotyping and discrimination
• Recognize the business impact of unconscious bias – from recruitment to job progression and marketing
• Identify positive habits that interrupt unconscious bias
Learn to test your assumptions and start building inclusion today.